Maggie Mae Thompson-Johnson was born to Levi and Lillie Mae Davis Thompson on the beloved day of November 16, 1942 in Fayette County La Grange, Texas. Maggie was genuinely faithful and wherever she laid her hat was her home. She accepted Christ at Antioch Missionary Baptist Church. Maggie continued her walk with the Lord attending Damascus New Jerusalem Tabernacle of Praise. Maggie retired in her spiritual mission leaving a trail from Antioch Missionary Baptist Church to Greater Mount Arie east like Sunday morning. Maggie was raised in Weimar, Texas where she received her education in the Weimar Public School System attending Karl Downs High then journey to San Antonio, Texas to complete her high school education attending Phillis Wheatly in May of 1962. Maggie continued her education attending St. Phillips College where she obtained her Nursing degree. She entered the workforce working for Southeast Baptist Hospital for three years. Maggie ran across a handsome man from the Ghobbler land in Dewitt County located in Cuero, Texas by the name of Albert Johnson Sr down in the jungle on Sand Hill where they express their Genesis 2:24 essence for over fifty years. Maggie was preceded in Ecclesia by her parents, sister and seven brothers. She leaves to cherish her memory her brother, Ruben James Thompson; sons, Albert Johnson Sr. and James Mann; numerous nieces, nephews, grandchildren and a host of family and friends.